Island Pond seeks to love God, love people, and make disciples of Christ. In order to carry out this vision, we are in the process of making outreach a more integral part of our church. Below are several outreaches coming up over the next few months as well as some that have already taken place in the past year. Contact the office if you have any questions or would like to get more involved.
- Spring Kids Festival – April 28, 2018. More info coming soon.
- Soup Kitchen Outreach – Each month we serve the needy through volunteering at a local soup kitchen. We help prepare, serve, and clean up the meal. The soup kitchen requires that you must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer and be able to stand for three hours. Click here for more information.
- Mercy House Shelter – We are collecting toiletry items for a new shelter in Lawrence, MA.
More outreaches coming! Contact the church for more information.
Past Outreach Events
- October 28, 2017 at 2pm – Trunk or Treat
- November 12, 2017 at 5pm – Thanksgiving Community Dinner
- November 2017 – Operation Christmas Child – Sending presents and hope to kids all over the world.
- Rockingham Prison Collection – We collected unopened games and holiday cards during the month of December to give to the inmates in the Rockingham Prison.
- Winter Hats and Coats Collection – We collected coats, hats, mittens, and scarves during the month of December to give to the needy.